Sporlan SBFSE-A-C 3/8" x 1/2" ODF Thermal Expansion Valve (1/2 to 1 Ton) R410A TXV
- The Sporlan Type BF-EBF-SBF balance ported thermostatic expansion valves have a brass bar stock body with flare or sweat connections, adjustable superheat, long lasting replaceable power element and accessible internal parts.
- Refrigerant type: R-404A.
- Nominal Capacity (ton): 1/2-1 Ton
- Inlet Connection: 3/8" ODF
Outlet Connection: 1/2" ODF
- Air Conditioning
- Refrigeration - Food Retail
- Industrial - Food Storage units
- Balance port design provides perfect pin and port alignment and prevents pressure drop across the valve from influencing valve operation
- Thermostatic charges available to match system conditions
- Available with external equalizer and internal equalizer
- Design working pressure of 450 psi (31 bar)
- Systems with widely varying operating conditions
- Capacity ranges from 1/2 to 1 ton
- Supermarket cases and rack systems, Food and Beverage units
- Air Conditioning – Residential, Commercial, Chillers
- Transportation – Units on Truck/Trailer, Bus and Vans For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of ParkerHannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.
|Refrigerant type||R-502; R-408A; R-404A|
|Ton||1/2 to 1|