1. Personally- Identifiable Information
Supplyshop will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly. This information may include your name, billing address, phone number, email address, credit card number and its expiration date, your birth date, your driver’s license number and state of issuance to verify your identity. We also keep a record of your product interests and purchases online and in our stores, and automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser (including your IP address, acwholesalers.com cookie information, and the page you requested).
If you do not want your personally - identifiable information collected, do not submit it to us. If you do submit personally identifiable information, we will use it in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
• We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping suggestions, improving our store, and fulfilling your order.
• We will and you authorize us to share your personal information with third parties to facilitate servicing your order. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing with our technology vendors, payment processors, fulfillment vendors (our suppliers), and shipping carriers.
• We may share your personal information with the manufacturer of the product you purchase in order to register your product for warranty. If you request one or more installers to contact you during checkout, we will share your personal information with installers for that purpose.
• We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our product offerings and services.
• We will not give or sell your individual information to non-related companies for use in marketing or solicitations.
• We will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, and it will only be used to support your relationship with Supplyshop.
• Unfortunately, we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
2. Non- Personally - Identifiable Information Collected AutomaticallyIn some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the Internet browser you a using, the type of operating system, and the domain name of the website which linked you to our site.
When you view one of our websites, we may store information from time to time on your computer. These "Cookies" allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers you can block, receive a warning, or erase all "Cookies" from your hard drive.
Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. We also collect an IP address from all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, analyze trends, track users' movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized and personalized content. IP addresses are also not linked to personally identifiable information.
We sometimes work with online advertising vendors to provide you with relevant and useful ads. This may include ads served on other companies’ websites. These ads may also be based on your activities on our websites or on third party websites.
4. Your California Privacy Rights:If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request from businesses a disclosure of data collection and sales practices in connection with your data. This includes categories of personal information collected, the source of the information, use of the information and — if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties — the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
As a California resident, you are afforded:
• The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about you during the 12 months before your request (together with a general “personal information request”).
• The right to have such information deleted (with exceptions).
• The right to request that your personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable. Please note that we do not sell your personal data to third parties without your prior consent.
• The right not to be discriminated against because you exercised any of these rights.
Categories of Personal Information (PI) that we collect about our guests:
• Identifiers (such as your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number)
• Identifiers (Online) (such as cookies and ad identifiers)
• Other financial information (such as your credit/debit card number)
• Commercial information (such as the items you purchased)
• Internet or other electronic network activity (such as the items you browse)
• Geolocation data (such as your zip code)
• Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information (such as recording of customer service calls)
• Profile inferences drawn from any of the above (such as your preferences)
Categories of sources that we collect PI from:
• Our pickup counter
• Customer Service
• Third-Party Websites
• Social Media
5. Request to delete your informationYou have the right to request that we delete certain PI that we have collected about you. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your PI.