1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 3/4” Bronze Lead Free Tee qt
Bronze Lead Free Tee, P420-0973 replaces the following industrial numbers: 624600223; 738106-202012; B-CP09LF; B-RT0604LF; LF62112X12X06
Bronze threaded fittings are manufactured from smooth-cored castings, designed to provide full flow with minimum restriction. All threads are accurately machined and gauged to ensure a perfect fit with the pipe. All fittings are individually tested under water to ensure quality. Bronze provides a tighter seal and is easier to install then other metals. Can be used for water, plumbing, heating, pneumatic and marine applications, able to resist the harmful effects of corrosion when coming into contact with salt water or fresh water polluted with mineral acids or peaty soils.
Approved to ANSI/NSF 61-4 California AB 1953
- Meets Federal State Drinking Water Act, Lead Free Requirement
- Brass fittings conform to AWWA C800
- Brass castings conform to ASTM B584, UNS Alloy C8933
- Brass fittings dimensions conform to ASME B16.15
- NPT threads on all fittings conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Brass unions conform to specification A-A-59617
- Manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001:2008
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.