Re-Verber-Ray DR-160, High Intensity Gas Fired Infrared Heater 160,000 BTU
Re-Verber-Ray DR-160 High Intensity Infrared Heater
The DR Series represents today’s most popular line of gas-fired, infrared heaters. This unvented heater is ideal for use in many applications including areas of high air filtration, high ceilings and spot heating. The DR Series offers exclusive design features, a proven history and a variety of BTU and control options.
Benetis of heating with infared:
- Superior Comfort
- Reduced Energy
- Radiant Efficiency
- Direct Spark Ignition, 100% Shutoff. (NFS-2, PFS-2 controllers)
- Manual Ignition, Constant Pilot, 100% Shutoff. (NMV-2 PMV-2 Millivolt controllers)
- 35 ft. wire and millivolt thermostat are included with each NMV-2/PMV-2 controls
- Select high temperature, stainless steel rods increase heater temperature and efficiency.
- 20° to 35° from horizontal.
- Optional - Horizontal parabolic reflector (specify size) to emulate 0-15° angle.
- Inlet Pipe Size 1/2” NPT
- Mounting Hole Diameter 5/16”
To Prevent Serious Injury or Death: Unit must be used in a well ventilated area. When used indoors or in an enclosed area, provide a positive air displacement of at least 4.0 CFM per 1,000 BTU/h of the heater’s rated input.
|Natural Gas BTU||160000|
|Propane Gas BTU||145000|
|SQ. IN. of Radiating Surface||425|
|Typ. or RCMD. Mounting Heigts (Standard Reflector)||24’ to 28’|
|Net Weight Lbs||54|
|Gas Type||Natural or Propane|
|Ceramic Operating Temperature||1810° F|
|H: 14 3/8”|
|L: 22 5/8”|
|W: 38 3/4”|
Clearance to Combustibles
|Recommended Mounting Heights and Distances for “Spot” Heating|
|Type of Area|
(Spot & Area)
|Cold/Drafty||28’ x 28’||784||12’|
|Average||35’ x 35’||1225||16’|
|Protected/Insul.||40’ x 40’||1600||20’|