Hoshizaki KM-1601SAJ 48" Crescent Cube, Stackable Ice Machine Head, Air Cooled, 1,513 lb/24h, 208/230v/1ph
- Ice Machine
- Self-contained condenser
- Production capacity up to 1,513 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1,433 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°)
- Crescent cube style
- Stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.9 amps, NSF, UL
This Hoshizaki KM-1601SAJ air cooled ice machine can produce up to 1,513 lb. of crescent cube ice per day, and with its stackable design you can put a second unit on top for even greater ice production in the same floor space! Its stainless steel exterior and evaporator are designed for years of dependable service, and the unit utilizes "H-Guard Plus" antimicrobial protection for increased sanitation. The KM-1601SAJ requires a 208-230V electrical connection.
- Stackable design allows increased ice production
- Produces "crescent cube" (1 1/8" x 1 1/2" x 1/2") half-cylinder ice
- EverCheck alert system, CycleSaver design for ease of use and efficiency
- Stainless steel exterior and evaporator
- R-404A refrigerant
- Left to Right: 48"
- Front to Back: 27 3/8"
- Height: 27 3/8"
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||27 3/8 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,513 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.24 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||21 Gallons per 100 lbs.|