Hoshizaki KML-500MAJ 30" Crescent Cube, Modular Ice Machine Head, Air Cooled, 442 lb/24 h, 115v
- Ice Machine
- Self-contained condenser
- Production capacity up to 442 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (400 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), Stainless steel finish
- Crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.6 amps, NSF, UL,
This Hoshizaki KML-500MAJ air cooled ice machine boasts a low profile design that's ideal for areas with lower ceilings, and produces up to 442 lb. of crescent cube ice per day! Its stainless steel exterior and evaporator are designed for years of dependable service, and the unit utilizes "H-Guard Plus" antimicrobial protection for increased sanitation. The KML-500MAJ requires a 115V electrical connection.
- Produces "crescent cube" (1 1/8" x 1 1/2" x 1/2") half-cylinder ice
- Low-profile 22" height
- EverCheck alert system, CycleSaver design for ease of use and efficiency
- Stainless steel exterior and evaporator
- Removable air filters
- R-404A refrigerant
- Left to Right: 30"
- Front to Back: 27 3/8"
- Height: 22"
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||442 Pounds |
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.55 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||16 Gallons per 100 lbs.|