Turbo Air TD075XR404A3 7.5 HP Low Temp Condensing Unit
- 31768 BTU@-20F SST
- 7.5 HP
- Highest quality compressor in the world Copeland®
- Blue anti-corrosion fin increases the life span of the coil.
- Seamless inner groove copper tube is used to increase the heat exchange rate by reducing the space between the fin and the copper tube.
- Highest quality compressor in the world.
- Condenser Fan ON/OFF switch controls a condenser fan to keep condensing pressure constant in low ambient for stable operation, minimize formation of flash gas, and prevent compressor damage by controlling high pressure.
- Experienced engineers have designed the system for maximum efficiency.
- Fan blades: Specifically matched with motors and coil for maximum air movement and cooling.
- Control box is designed for easy installation.
- Dual pressure control (Low and High) is adjustable.
- All the parts are compliant with industry standards and interchangeable with readily available parts.
- Wiring: Easily accessible. Compressor comes with a wiring harness that is manufactured with connections that will not come loose with vibration.
- Control box and service valves are located outside for easy service.
- Base: Heavy duty steel. Legs are 2-1/6” tall.
- Cabinet: Prepainted with galvanized body. Protects against corrosion.
- All products carry UL, cUL, ISO 9001 approvals.
- W: 38.1 inch
- D: 50.3 inch
- H: 38.4 inch
|Capacity BTU (-20°F SST)||31768|
|Line Set connections size Inlet||5/8 OD|
|Line Set connections size Suction||1-1/4 OD|
|Approx. Net Wt. Lbs||813|