Goodman 2 Ton 18 SEER Heat Pump Variable Speed Split System (Heat/Cool)
The Goodman GSZC18 GSZC180241 Heat Pump Air Conditioner Condenser
- Quiet Condenser Fan Motor - High-efficiency, single-speed motor with special three blade fan design provides dependable, quiet airflow across condensing coil.
- Efficient Cooling Capacity - Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.
- SmartShift Defrost Technology - Specialized time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- Quiet Operation - An acoustically engineered top on the unit helps reduce noise levels compared to units without sound control enhancements. Factory-Installed Bi-flow Liquid Line Filter Drier - Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
- Factory-Installed Heater Band and Suction Line Accumulator - Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures for smooth and energy-efficient performance.
- Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure Cabinet -A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
Goodman AVPTC29B14 Air Conditioner Air Handler
- All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil - Designed for efficient heat transfer and durable performance and resists potential corrosion.
- Field-Installed Heat Strips - From 3-20 kW* for emergency heating, if ever needed. (*Only select Goodman Modular blowers can use the Goodman 15-20kW Heat Strips)
- Smartframe Substructure - Intelligent structural design both improves the Goodman brand air handler's lateral strength and affords a sturdy mounting framework for internal components. It also secures the foil-faced insulation covering the entire blower casing that can reduce operating noise. All of which helps to increase durability and reliability of unit.
The Goodman AVPTC29B14 Air Conditioner Air Handler design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. These Goodman AVPTC29B14 Air Conditioner air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations. All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.
|Heating and Cooling
|Nominal Cooling Capacity
|Maximum Air Flow
|AHRI Reference Number