Hoshizaki KM-1301SWJ 48" Crescent Cuber, Stackable Ice Machine Head, Water Cooled, 1,247 lbs/24h, 208-230v
- Ice Maker
- Self-contained condenser
- Production capacity up to 1247 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (1230 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°)
- Crescent cube style
- Stainless steel exterior
- R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 8.2 amps, NSF, UL.
Ice storage bin or dispenser is sold separately!
The Hoshizaki KM-1301SWJ crescent cube ice machine head has a feature called CycleSaver™, which requires fewer cycles to produce the same amount of ice as competing units. When operating issues arise, the EverCheck™ alert system sounds an audible alarm to ensure operators are informed about the ice machine's status. An H-Guard Plus™ antimicrobial agent is included to slow the growth of bacteria.
This unit creates crescent cube ice measuring 11⁄8 inches wide by 1⁄2 inches deep by 11⁄2 inches tall. The amount of ice produced depends on the ambient temperatures, but it can range from 1,230 to 1,247 pounds in a 24-hour period.
For durability and corrosion resistance, the exterior of this ice maker head is made of stainless steel. The stainless steel evaporator is also designed to resist minor damage for commercial use. The Hoshizaki KM-1301SWJ crescent cube ice machine head has a water-cooled condenser that uses R-404A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool and produce ice. This system is self-contained, but should be installed with 6 inches of clearance on each side and the top.
- Designed to make 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H crescent cube ice
- Produces 1,230-1,247 lbs. of ice every 24 hrs.
- Uses fewer cycles compared to competitors with the CycleSaver technology while producing just as much ice
- Bacteria is prevented from growing quickly by the H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent
- Operator knows when service is needed thanks to the EverCheck alert system
- Stainless steel exterior withstands heavy commercial use since it resists corrosion and minor damage
- Temperatures stay cool with R-404A refrigerant
- Stainless steel evaporator withstands wide temperature ranges
- Water cools the motor by pushing cool water by the condenser coils
- Maintenance and cleaning the unit is easy thanks to the removable panels
- Bin is sold separately
- 20,900 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 277⁄16 in. D x 27 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 7/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,247 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||3.76 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||21 Gallons per 100 lbs.|