Hoshizaki KM-1900SWJ3 48" Crescent Cuber, Modulare Ice Machine Head, Water Cooled, 1,880 lbs/24h, 208-230v
- Ice Machine
- Self-contained condenser
- Production capacity up to 1,880 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (1875 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°)
- Crescent cube style
- Stainless steel exterior
- R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/3-ph, 8.9 amps, NSF, UL.
Ice storage bin or dispenser is sold separately!
The Hoshizaki KM-1900SWJ3 crescent cube ice machine head is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The condenser is water cooled, so it operates more quietly and produces less heat than air-cooled models, and uses R-404A refrigerant. The panels are removable to give operators access to the interior. When the unit requires maintenance, the EverCheck™ feature alerts operators with an audible alarm. The interior components include H-Guard Plus&trade, an antimicrobial agent, to reduce the growth of bacteria.
Crescent cube ice is hard and melts slowly, making it ideal for water, soda, and tea since it will not dilute the drink as quickly as other ice types. Due to the unique shape of the ice, it fits in cups better than traditional cube ice so you serve less liquid. In a 24-hour period, this Hoshizaki KM-1900SWJ3 crescent cube ice machine head can produce between 1,875 and 1,880 pounds of ice. By making ice on both sides of the evaporator, the CycleSaver™ design allows the unit to produce just as much ice as competitors in fewer cycles, extending the life of the unit.
- Crescent cube ice takes up more space in cups, requiring less liquid per serving
- Ice production can range from 1,875-1,880 lbs. in a 24-hr. period
- Heavy duty and easy to clean thanks to the stainless steel exterior
- Temperatures stay cool with the R-404A refrigerant
- Double-sided evaporator is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Self-contained condensing system is water cooled
- Internal components are accessible since the panels can be removed
- Ice storage bin is sold separately
- 21,900 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 8.9 A
- Ice Dimensions: 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 277⁄16 in. D x 367⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||36 7/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,880 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||3.2 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||21 Gallons per 100 lbs.|