Hoshizaki KM-1900SWJ 48" Crescent Cuber, Stackable Ice Machine Head, Water Cooled, 1,880 lbs/24h, 208-230v
- Ice Machine
- Self-contained condenser
- Production capacity up to 1,880 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (1875 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°)
- Crescent cube style
- Stainless steel exterior
- R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.8 amps, NSF, UL.
Ice storage bin or dispenser is sold separately!
The Hoshizaki KM-1900SWJ crescent cube ice machine head can make 1,875 to 1,880 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Since the crescent cube ice is harder than other ice types, it will not melt as quickly and is a great option for beverage service. This model uses a self-contained, water-cooled condensing system that produces less heat and noise than air-cooled models. The ice machine head's heavy-duty stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and is designed for commercial use.
Operators can stay informed about maintenance requirements with EverCheck™ technology, which uses an audible alert system to inform operators of issues before they lead to operating failures. To ensure the internal components are accessible, the exterior panels and air filter are removable. An antimicrobial agent called H-Guard Plus™ is built into the internal components to reduce the growth of bacteria between cleanings. Because the CycleSaver design freezes water on a two-sided evaporator, the Hoshizaki KM-1900SWJ crescent cube ice machine head produces as much ice as other ice machines in fewer cycles, which can lengthen the life of the equipment.
- Makes crescent cube ice that is hard and melts slowly
- Produces 1,875-1,880 lbs. of ice every 24 hrs.
- Stainless steel exterior is easy to clean and resistant to minor damage
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Stainless steel evaporator is durable
- Water-cooled condensing system is self-contained
- Panels are removable to create easy access to internal components for cleaning or maintenance
- Bin is sold separately
- 21,500 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.8 A
- Ice Dimensions: 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 277⁄16 in. D x 367⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||36 7/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,880 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||3.2 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||21 Gallons per 100 lbs.|