Hoshizaki KM-301BWJ 30" Crescent Cuber, Self Contained Ice Machine, Water Cooled, 285 lb/24h, 115v
- Ice Machine With Bin
- Water-cooled, self-contained condenser
- Production capacity up to 285 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (237 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), 100 lb. built-in ice storage capacity
- Crescent style cube
- Front opening bin
- Stainless steel exterior, 6" painted legs
In ideal conditions, the Hoshizaki KM-301BWJ ice maker with bin produces as much as 290 pounds of ice every 24 hours and stores 100 pounds. Its self-contained condenser is air cooled and uses R404A refrigerant, while the air filter is removable for streamlined maintenance. The bin's opening is at an ADA-compliant height, making it comfortable to access for most users.
For durability, the Hoshizaki KM-301BWJ ice machine with bin is made of stainless steel and has painted legs. Its evaporator is also made of stainless steel and creates clear, uniform crescent cubes with a high ice-to-water ratio. The EverCheck™ alert system lets users know with an audible alarm when the unit needs attention.
- 285-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 237-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- 100-lb. storage capacity
- Makes crescent cube ice
- Crescent cube ice size: 11⁄8 in. x 1⁄2 in. x 11⁄2 in.
- Stainless steel evaporator produces uniform, clear cubes
- Rejects 4,050 BTU/hr.
- Exterior is made of durable stainless steel
- Front-in, front-out airflow
- Ice bin opening is ADA compliant
- Air filter is removable
- Uses EverCheck alert system
- Clearance requirements: 2 in. on right side for proper circulation and 0.6 in. at top for servicing
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 45-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 10-113 PSIG
- UL and cETLus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
|24 Hour Ice Yield||285 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||4.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||22 Gallons per 100 lbs|