Daikin 18,000 BTU 18.0 SEER Ductless Cooling Only 19-Series Wall Mounted Air Conditioning System
Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU Cooling
(1) Daikin - 18,000 BTU - 19 Series Outdoor Condenser - Single Zone Only (RK18NMVJU)
(1) Daikin 19 Series 18,000 BTU Wall Mounted Unit - For Single Zone (FTK18NMVJU)
The K18NMVJU is a wall mounted system perfect for all your single zone cooling needs. This system pairs a Daikin wall mounted indoor unit with an outdoor air conditioning unit to provide cool air quietly and efficiently to any single zone or room in your home. Daikin indoor and outdoor units are designed with powerful energy saving features, allowing these systems to provide you with cost-efficient home comfort.
Whisper Quiet Operation
- Daikin ductless units are engineered from the ground up for impressively quiet operation. The solid construction works together with quiet motor operation to make the units as unobtrusive as possible to its surrounding environment.
- Daikin's inverter technology works together with the expansion valve to adjust coolant flow and compressor speed to match indoor conditions. This results in less dramatic temperature swings and a more comfortable home.
Built-In Advanced Filtration System
- Daikin mini splits do more for your home's comfort level than control its temperature. An advanced microbial filtration system is installed in the indoor unit, allowing the mini split to purify your home's air as well as heating or cooling it.
Included Wireless Control
- The included wireless control allows you to control the temperature of your room while never leaving the comfort of your favorite recliner. These unit are also compatible with the optional Daikin ENVi Wi-Fi capable Smart Control.
Low Ambient Cooling Capable
- Daikin condensers can continue to provide cooling even in low temperature climates. This unit can continue to operate down to an outside temperature of 50°F, and with the optional wind baffle, down to 0°F.
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.
All Mini Split Systems require one Primary Mini Split Installation Kit. You may also require one or more Secondary Installation Kits if you have a Multi-Zone system. You will need a Secondary Installation Kit for each additional indoor unit.
|Number of Zones
|Indoor Unit Size(s)
|DOE Regional Compliance
|Cooling Power Input
|AHRI Reference Number
|Energy Star Listed