Daikin 18,000 BTU 20.3 SEER Ductless Heat Pump LV-Series Wall Mounted Air Conditioning System
Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU Cooling, 21,600 BTU Heating.
(1) Daikin - 18,000 BTU - LV Series Outdoor Condenser - Single Zone Only (RXS18LVJU)
(1) Daikin LV Series 18,000 BTU Wall Mounted Unit - For Single Zone (FTXS18LVJU)
The LV series of split systems packs a wide variety of premium features into a convenient, effective ductless system package. A SEER rating of 20.6 on the XS15LVJU system means more cooling for your home for each dollar spent on air conditioning energy, and an advanced filtration system ensures air quality within your home during all stages of operation. Unique circuitry design eliminates standby energy usage by up to 90 percent when compared to other mini split brands, and the included "Intelligent Eye" motion sensor allows the system to adjust operation based on your presence in a room.
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing..
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Base Pan Heater - The base pan heater prevents ice from building up on the outdoor unit. Excessive ice build will lead to performance issues and could damage your unit.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad or Wall Bracket - We recommend outdoor condensers should not be placed directly on the ground. An outdoor condenser pad or wall bracket will provide a stable way to mount your condenser free from obstructions and debris. Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.
|Heating and Cooling
|Number of Zones
|Indoor Unit Size(s)
|DOE Regional Compliance
|Line Set Size
|1/4" x 1/2"
|Low Ambient Heating
|Minimum Outdoor Temperature for Heating
|Minimum Outdoor Temperature for Cooling