Hoshizaki KM-1601SRJ 48" Crescent Cube, Stackable Ice Machine Head, Remote Cooled, 1,640 lb/24 h, 208/230v/1ph
- Ice Machine
- Remote condenser (priced separately)
- Production capacity up to 1,640 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1600 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°)
- Crescent cube style
- Stainless steel exterior
- R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.9 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®
The Hoshizaki KM-1601SRJ ice machine head makes crescent cube ice, which is ideal for beverage service, dispensing, and bagging. This unique Hoshizaki ice shape curves to the side of glasses, so it fills each glass better than other ice types. The unit can produce between 1,600 and 1,640 pounds of ice every 24 hours, depending on the ambient temperature.
Built-in H-Guard Plus™ antimicrobial agent restricts the growth of bacteria on internal components between cleanings. When compared to competitors, this ice maker produces the same amount of ice in half as many cycles thanks to CycleSaver™ technology that freezes water on both sides of the evaporator. The risk of system malfunctions is reduced by the EverCheck™ control board, which provides operators with an audible alert when service is required.
The Hoshizaki KM-1601SRJ ice machine head is constructed of stainless steel, so the exterior of the unit is easy to clean and withstands commercial use. Internal components are accessible for cleaning and servicing since the panels are removable. The unit uses R-404A refrigerant and an air-cooled condenser that is remotely installed to take heat and noise out of the kitchen environment.
- Crescent cube ice is great for soda, mixed drinks, bagged ice, and dispensing
- 1,600-1,640 lbs. ice production capacity within 24 hrs.
- Exterior is made of stainless steel for scratch and dent resistance
- R-404A refrigerant ensures temperatures stay cool
- Stainless steel evaporator withstands minor damage and corrosion
- Remote refrigeration system is located away from the ice machine to reduce the amount of heat and noise
- Removable panels make the machine easy to clean and service
- Requires URC-22F remote condenser to operate (Sold separately)
- Storage bin is sold separately
- 21,200 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.9 A
- Ice Dimensions: 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 277⁄16 in. D x 273⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Remote condenser, ice storage, bin or dispenser is sold separately!
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||27 3/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,640 Pounds|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||3.96 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||17.6 Gallons per 100 lbs.|