Hoshizaki KMD-860MRJ 30" Crescent Cube, Modular Ice Machine Head, Remote Cooled, 967 lb/24 h, 208-230v/1ph
- Ice Machine
- Remote condenser (priced separately)
- Production capacity up to 967 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (850 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°) Stainless steel finish
- Crescent cube style
- R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230v/60/1-ph, 12.5 amps, NSF, UL
This Hoshizaki KMD-860MRJ remote cooled ice machine can produce up to 967 lb. of crescent cube ice per day! Its "ice on beverage" design makes it ideal for use in busy self-serve areas, fast food restaurants, employee break rooms and more. The cuber's stainless steel exterior and evaporator are designed for years of dependable service, and the unit utilizes "H-Guard Plus" antimicrobial protection for increased sanitation. The KMD-860MRJ requires a 208-230V single phase electrical connection. See compatiblity chart for compatible remote condenser (sold separately).
- Produces "crescent cube" (1 1/8" x 1 1/2" x 1/2") half-cylinder ice
- Designed for use on beverage dispensers
- EverCheck alert system, CycleSaver design for ease of use and efficiency
- Stainless steel exterior and evaporator
- Recommended for use with the Hoshizaki URC-9F remote condenser (sold separately)
- 208-230V 1 phase
- Left to Right: 30"
- Front to Back: 24 5/8"
- Height: 28"
|Depth||24 5/8 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||967 Pounds|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.05 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||18.2 Gallons per 100 lbs.|